Kentucky Derby 2016
White Bamboo cooler with 142nd KY Derby logo
Fenwick's high performance Bamboo cooler is used by:
Natural Qualities of Bamboo Fiber:
Bamboo Charcoal are pieces of coal which are taken from bamboo plants, 5 years or older and processed in an environmentally friendly way to produce a material which is combined with the fabric to produce the following qualities:
Negative Ions Effect are provided when the charcoal absorbs the positive ions and gives off the "good" negative ions that we need to feel refreshed and energized.
Far Infrared Rays Effect is produced naturally by bamboo charcoal and provides the following benefits
- Adds H2O to our blood to provide more energy.
- Improves blood circulation from the warmth of the infrared rays.
- Helps reduce lactic acid buildup which can reduce the chance of muscle cramping.
Natural Fabric Qualities:
- Anti-bacterial quality will help reduce the possibility of skin disease.
- Anti-fungal properties.
- UVA-UVB protection of 98% will reduces the chance of sunburn.
- Lightweight and soft, yet durable enough for a horse
- Superior moisture absorption and ventilation
- Absorbs and evaporates sweat without sticking to the body.
- Odor resistant.
- 4-way stretch allows for an attractive & comfortable fit.
- Machine wash with mild soap. No enzymes, bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry on warm or cool cycle.
- Will not shrink.
***We do not recommend this cooler for turnout!
***Give the EDGE with performance fabrics!